Latest Addition

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Papan 9


Blog Name:
Papan 9

Blog URL:
http://papan9.blogspot.com/

Feed URL:
-

Description:
The name of this blog; PAPAN 9 is simply a combination of my title at home (Papa), and nickname of my eldest (An) and youngest son's (Nine, 9). Hence, this blog is a father-sons project where the works of art featured are either done by me or one of my sons or even a piece that we worked on together. PAPAN 9 is created with the hope that it could serve as the platform where my boys; Azhan and Nine could exhibit their art work and get more exposure to the world of art at a young age, an opportunity that I'd missed when I was younger.

Author:
Fadzlan Rizan Johani

Review:
This blog is interesting because it features both artworks of the father and from his sons. The best is visitors can collect stamps of their artworks after every comments. A very nice blog.

Put Your Blogs Here

  © BloggersBox The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP